Is your organisation prepared for the NDIS?
How will NDIS requirements impact on your organisation’s business processes and systems?
Are you overwhelmed by knowing where to start?
Learn how to assess your organisation’s business systems readiness for the huge changes ahead. ‘Systems Thinking’ can assist you in preparing.
Join us at our FREE information session presented by Donna Orchard, founder of Orchard Consulting Group.
“Systems Thinking for the NDIS World” will provide you with helpful and practical information to assist in preparing your organisation for the transition to the NDIS.
The systematic changes to impact on organisations will be huge. Appropriate business systems and processes need to be firmly in place and understood by all involved before the changes come in to ensure a smooth transition for you in managing the new requirements.
During this presentation we will explore:
1. What is Systems Thinking and how can you apply it to the NDIS?
2. What is a ‘Business System’?
3. How will NDIS requirements impact on your business systems?
4. How do you find the right software for your business AND the right vendor?
5. How to perform your own analysis using our FREE template
Donna will provide you with the knowledge and confidence to be able to examine your organisation’s business systems and determine if they are prepared for the NDIS.